National Flood Experts Has A 99% Success Rate!...
Put the Experts to Work for You!
Step 1: Elevation Cetificate
You need a current Elevation Certificate (within the last 10 years), you may have one of these on file with your insurance company or mortgage provider. If you don’t have one or it is no longer valid you will need to order a copy for your records.
We recommend a certificate that is within the last 10 years to ensure it has the needed information required to determine if your property can be removed from the FEMA Flood Zone.
Order Elevation Certificate From Our Licensed Local Surveyors
Order Elevation Certificate From Your Own Local Surveyors
If you like to go with first option than please order your certificate, and if you want to go with second option than bring your certificate and move to second step
Elevation CertificateOur Licensed Local Surveyors
- Our Preferred Local Licensed Surveyors
- We Communicate with Surveyor
- We Obtain Elevation Certificate
- No Need For You To Be Home!
- We Provide You A Copy
Step 2: Free Flood Zone Audit
That’s right we said free, nothing, no cost assessment by our Certified Experts to determine if your property can be successfully removed from the FEMA Flood Zone. We can typically complete these assessments within 1 Business Hour.
Based on the information in your Elevation Certificate our team of experts will be able to assess your property to determine if you will qualify for removal. If you qualify or know you will qualify you move to Step 3. The National Flood Expert FEMA Flood Zone Removal Process. You will pay your fees upfront however if for whatever reason we can not get your property rezoned we will refund your National Flood Expert Service Fee.
Step 3 – National Flood Expert FEMA Flood Zone Removal Process
What’s Included with the National Flood Expert FEMA Flood Zone Removal Process?
We do everything from A to Z to get your property removed from the FEMA Flood Zone with a 100% Approval and Performance Guarantee.
Completion of Required Forms for Fema Submission
Complete Master Application Sheet
County Flood Determination
Communicate with FEMA
Submission of Rezone to Mortgage Provider
Engineer Review of Elevation Certificate + Forms
Write the FEMA Legal Description
Research Previous Maps & Rezones
Client Confirmation of Removal
Engineer Review of BFE v LAG
Flood Insights Determination
Final Assessment & Document Review
Submission of Rezone to County
Residential Home Flat Fee
- Our Expert Team Prepares Your Paperwork
- Our Team Submits to FEMA
- Our Team Monitors FEMA Progress
- Our Team Notifies Mortgagee of Change
- It is Simple… Our Fee is 100% of Your First Year Savings! This means you have an ROI in Year 2, not to mention your instance increase in property value!
- If we can’t save you money you DON’T pay. For commercial properties we have a 100% No Risk Assessment where we assess your property and give you a response the same day as long as you have the relevant information and elevation certificates. Complete your No Risk Assessment by clicking the button below.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If National Flood Experts cannot remove your property from the FEMA Flood Zones we will 100% completely refund your National Flood Expert Service Fee.
That’s right our service is backed by a 100% PERFORMANCE Guarantee. This does not include a refund of fees for a valid Elevation Certificate. Only includes National Flood Expert Service Fee for Flood Zone Removal.